Drizzy Drake covers the upcoming outcome of Circuitous Magazine, where he discuss his relationship with tennis star Serena Williams, the media, rap beefs amid other things. See some excerpts beneath.

On the media:
They nitpick at everything," he says, shaking his head. "I can't exercise anything. All they want me to practise is dress so they tin make fun of me. Otherwise, it's hard for them. I don't give people many reasons to dislike me. They have to find sh*t. They're like, 'Aw homo, sweaters! He wears sweaters too much.' Like, what?

On his fears:
Dying, earlier I achieve all this. That's it. My father taught me: 'Don't fear whatsoever man. Don't ever fear another person.' I don't get myself mixed upward with stupid sh*t. I get a lot of dearest. I don't feel tension. I stand 6'2?. By no ways am I the most threatening guy in the rap game, but there are very few people who will come upwards and say that sh*t to me in person. It'south always all smiles. That's 1 thing I practise not fear, anyone in this game. Nobody. Especially none of these guys that are paid to talk sh*t.

If somebody wants to bring a trouble to me, it's strictly based off of their immense amount of hate for me," he says. "It's never because I've sparked that using my vox, my prototype, or my outlet. I never use my outlet for confrontation or negativity, e'er. I always try and give people music to ride to and music to bask. All I ever ask in return is that it's common dear."  Is that likewise much to inquire? Maybe. But what can y'all do when the love turns to hate? "I'one thousand ready for whatsoever," he says. "I don't give a f*ck. I want to move through life in the most non-confrontational way possible, only I'thousand not a pu–y. Don't e'er become that mixed up."

On a rumored relationship with Serena Williams
"I really, really love and care for Serena Williams. She's incredible. That'southward someone I'm proud to say I know. She's definitely in my life and I'm in her life. It's neat to watch her play lawn tennis. Very impressive."

gallery